AUDIT AND ASSURANCE
H.W. Tan & Co. sources full range of audit and accounting services to help you address your most critical financial and operational needs using data, analytics, and insights.
Robust and transparent Audit and Assurance service giving you, your investors and shareholders confidence and winning trust. We tailor our service to your specific needs and requirements.
- Understand the Business
- Access Client Risk Control
- Determine Residual Audit Risk
- Manage Residual Audit Risk
- Perform Additional Audit Procedures
Our approach is designed to provide reasonable assurance that the financial statements are not materially misstated and are presented fairly in accordance with applicable accounting standards, as well as relevant statutory requirements.
H.W. Tan & Co. started with the aim of taking away the obstacles you face in dealing with traditional institutions: the paperwork, bureaucracy and long waiting times. We believe in making things easier for your business.
Today, we source assurance services with a personalised touch that surpass clients’ expectations. Our diverse portfolio of clients consisting of both start up and established businesses ensure that we have the right balance of technical and business knowledge to serve our clients from various industries.
No Hidden Charges
We believe in clear and transparent pricing. The price advertised is the price you pay. There are no additional costs to register your company with us.
Over 15 Years Of Experience
We are experts in our field, our team has over 15 years of combined expertise. Take the hassle out of setting up your business, and rest assured that you are backed with the support you need to succeed.
Today our clients expect outstanding service. That’s why we are so proud that 99% of our clients rate us “Great” and “Excellent”.
The whole process is made as simple and easy as possible to help you build your business.
Privacy And Security
Customer privacy and security is paramount. We ensure your payment, company and personal information is protected at the highest level.
· Audit save you money as the new Companies Act 2016 has imposed increased liabilities to company directors for failing to prepare adequate financial statements.
· Audit is a major deterrent against fraud, money laundering and other illegal activities.
· Auditor can assist in identifying weaknesses in tax compliance, thus providing an opportunity to avoid breaking the tax law unintentionally and thus incurring penalties.