Application of Permits, MM2H, Trademarks and Licenses
MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME (MM2H) PROGRAMME
Malaysia My Second Home Program (MM2H) is promoted by Malaysia’s Government to allow foreigners/retiree who fulfill the requirements to stay in Malaysia as their Second Home. The MM2H visa will be granted for a period of ten (10) years and is renewable and there are no “minimum days to stay in Malaysia” requirement.
MM2H visa holders can stay anywhere in Malaysia except Sabah and Sarawak where they need to convert the visa to the Sabah/ Sarawak version.
Eligibility for MM2H Program
* Approved participant who has purchased and own property which was bought at RM1 million and above in Malaysia may state his/her intention in letter of application during submission to lower down basic fixed deposit requirement.
APPLICATION THROUGH AGENT – Licensed companies are required to provide the personal bond for their clients who have been approved under the MM2H Program.
– passport whole book copy (all applicants)
– marriage certificate
– birth certificate (children below aged 21 yrs old)
– letter of good conduct
– account history statement (6 months)
– income statement (3months)
– 4 pcs photo (passport size photo)
– resume (main applicant)
We provide professional services as below:
– Professional advises on the application procedures and required supporting documents
– To assist in the preparation of documents of the application, documents translation and application submission
– Being a sponsor for MM2H applicant in personal bond
– Liaising with the relevant authorities for application approval.
– To assist in the entire endorsement process upon the approval being granted by the authorities such as insurance, medical examination, account opening etc.
WHY MM2H PROGRAM
MM2H holder can purchase any unit of residential houses at a minimum price of RM 1,000,000 depending on the location of the property.
MM2H holder is allowed to bring in his/her own personal car from home country OR to purchase a locally-assembled car with car duty exemption.
A MAID / HELPER
MM2H holder is allowed to apply for one maid subject to the prevailing guidelines of the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
EDUCATION (APPROVAL TO STUDY)
MM2H holder is allowed to bring their children under 18 years old and not married under this programme.
Children above 18 years old should apply a Student Pass under the student’s name.
Tax exemption is given to remittance of offshore pension fund into Malaysia.
BUSINESS / WORKING PART TIME
MM2H holder can incorporate a Private Limited company in Malaysia as own investment.
If applicant is over 50 years old can apply to work part time in critical sector not more than 20 hours per week.
FREE OF NATURAL DISASTER
Malaysia is a very beautiful place with rich of natural resources.
EXPOSURE OF MULTI-RACIAL CULTURE
You can explore the uniqueness of festival celebration for every single race.