H.W. Tan & Co. provides independent advisory services on M&A transactions and special situations. We have deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising and transaction advisory services.
Our team advises public companies, family-owned businesses and other private companies in buy side and sell side M&A transactions.
HOW WE CAN HELP
· Accounting Setup & Automation
· Business Structure & Registration
· Business Modeling
· Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOS)
· Financial Modeling and Valuation
· Fund Raising (from seed round to subsequent series)
· Tax and Compliance
· Treasury Management
· Pitch Deck Preparation
H.W. Tan & Co. started with the aim of taking away the obstacles you face in dealing with traditional institutions: the paperwork, bureaucracy and long waiting times. We believe in making things easier for small businesses.
Whether selling your business, buying an additional one or raising growth capital, we understand the stress involved and the emotional highs and lows. Our specialist transaction team is there to guide you through this journey. Our approach is to minimise the stress and leave you to focus on your business.
No Hidden Charges
We believe in clear and transparent pricing. The price advertised is the price you pay. There are no additional costs to register your company with us.
Over 15 Years Of Experience
We are experts in our field, our team has over 15 years of combined expertise. Take the hassle out of setting up your business, and rest assured that you are backed with the support you need to succeed.
Today our clients expect outstanding service. That’s why we are so proud that 99% of our clients rate us “Great” and “Excellent”.
The whole process is made as simple and easy as possible to help you build your business.
Privacy And Security
Customer privacy and security is paramount. We ensure your payment, company and personal information is protected at the highest level.
· We analyse issues, derive actionable recommendations and implement those recommendations.
· We take the time to step back, question all assumptions, look at the whole strategic context and assess the full range of alternatives available to our client when faced with a strategic decision.
· This intensive and holistic approach frequently yields a superior route to value creation and results in more informed implementation.