Have a Malaysia company and looking for an efficient and knowledgeable company secretary? H.W. Tan & Co. provide comprehensive corporate secretarial services to Malaysian businesses in various industries.
Find the right corporate secretary for your Company
Tailor made support for all your requirements; from statutory maintenance to drafting services
H.W. Tan & Co. started with the aim of taking away the obstacles you face in dealing with traditional financial institutions and government agencies: the paperwork, bureaucracy and long waiting times. We believe in making things easier for small businesses to allow entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business and not get tied down with administrative task.
It is our mission to make things smoother for entrepreneurs from the moment your business is born.
Today, we are proud to provide a simple, all-in-one package for new businesses looking to incorporate in Malaysia.
No Hidden Charges
We believe in clear and transparent pricing. The price advertised is the price you pay. There are no additional costs to register your company with us.
Over 15 Years Of Experience
We are experts in our field, our team has over 15 years of combined expertise. Take the hassle out of setting up your business, and rest assured that you are backed with the support you need to succeed.
Today our clients expect outstanding service. That’s why we are so proud that 99% of our clients rate us “Great” and “Excellent”.
The whole process is made as simple and easy as possible to help you build your business.
Privacy And Security
Customer privacy and security is paramount. We ensure your payment, company and personal information is protected at the highest level.
· Appointment as Company Secretary
· Compliance on regulatory process and procedures of the Companies Act
· Statutory Annual Filings with the Company Registrar
· Company Constitution
· Organise Annual General Meeting and Extraordinary General Meetings
· Incorporation and set up of public companies and private limited companies, enterprises and other type of organisations like trust bodies & non-profit organisations
· Registration of foreign companies or representative / branch office in Malaysia Deregistration, liquidation & wind-up of companies
· Compliance and regulatory process and procedures of the Companies Act 2016
· Regulatory and Industry Compliance requirements
· Provision of Registered Office facilities
· LLP Compliance Officer Services
· Nominee Shareholder & Director Services
· Corporate Bank Account Opening
· Capital reduction, capital increment, share consolidation & division of different classes of shares (Ordinary Shares and Preference Shares)
· Drafting of company constitution
· Share-based payments & employee share options (ESOS) advisory